The JSW Law is pleased to announce vacancy for the following post:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Slots||Qualification Requirement||Job Responsibilities|
|1||Driver (Bus)||01||1. Class VIII Passed (Formal Schooling)
2. Trained from Recognized Driving Institute in Bhutan
3. Has minimum of 5 Years valid driving license
Click here for ToR
Interested Bhutanese National with the age limit of 25-45 years, fulfilling the above criteria may kindly submit the application along with the following documents to this office located at Taba, Thimphu during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm with lunch break from 1:00pm to 2:00pm). The last date of the application is 14th September 2017.
1. Application Letter;
2. Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
3. Copy of Academic Transcript of Class VIII & School Leaving Certificate;
4. Copy of Training Certificate from recognized Driving Institute;
5. Copy of Valid Professional Driving License;
6. Approved Online Security Clearance;
7. Copy of Medical Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor;
8. Copy of Work Experience Certificate, if any, should be submitted along with the Clearance Certificate.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. JSW Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details call us at 365305/ 114 (extension) during office hours.