The JSW Law is pleased to announce vacancy for the following positions:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Slot||Qualification||TOR|
|1||Junior Lecturer in Legal Writing and Research||1||Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) or equivalent with Post-Graduate Diploma in National Laws (PGDNL) or equivalent.||Download|
|2||Junior Executive Secretary to Dean||1||Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience and training.||Download|
|3||Administrative Assistant – Registrar’s office||1||Bachelor’s Degree||Download|
|4||Public Relations & Media Officer||1||Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field||Download|
|5||Student Residential Advisor (Female)||1||Bachelor’s Degree (preference will be given to Psychology and Counselling background)|
|6||Security Guard||1||Class XII|
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the above criteria may kindly submit the applications along with the following documents addressed to the Dean, JSW Law, Taba, P.O. Box-1533, Thimphu during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm). The last date of the application is 20th June 2018.
1. Curriculum Vitae;
2. Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
3. Copy of Academic Transcripts;
4. Approved Online Security Clearance;
5. Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting will not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
6. No Objection Certificate if employed from the previous employer
7. Copy of Work Experience Certificate for the particular post, if any.
8. Two Referee Report for Sl. No. 1 and One Referee Report for Sl. No. 2-5.
Please visit our website at www.jswlaw.bt for details.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application will be disregarded. JSW Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details, call us at 365305/Ext. 114 during office hours.