On November 11, 2017, JSW Law will begin taking applications for the class of 2023. To fill out an application, please click on Admissions on top or go to the new admissions website at admission.jswlaw.bt. For more information, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on FB. Thanks!
Her Royal Highness Princess Sonam Dechan Wangchuck graced the Bhutan-Kyoto University 60th Anniversary Memorial Symposium on October 25 at Kyoto University, Japan.
Addressing the Memorial Symposium, Her Royal Highness said, “The relationship between Bhutan and Japan is based on a common spiritual heritage, our shared respect for the institution of monarchy as symbol of unity, reverence for our cultures and traditions that gives us unique identities, and many other shared social values.”
Vacancy for Interns
The Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law (JSW Law) is looking for university graduates who want to experience the day-to-day working environment of the law School. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for candidates who wish to work in a dynamic environment alongside faculty and staff to help administer Bhutan’s first law school. Working at JSW Law, you will be a valuable member of staff contributing to the achievement of His Majesty’s noble vision of a progressive law school that imbues Bhutan’s rich culture, traditions and philosophies.
Currently, we have vacancies for four unpaid interns in various administrative positions. Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with the following documents, to the JSW law office located at the Administrative Campus, Taba, P.O. Box 1533, Thimphu, during office hours. The last date of submission of application is on 30th October 2017
- Internship Application Form (download from bottom of the page);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Citizen ID card;
- Copy of Academic transcripts & Certificates of Class XII & Degree;
- Approved online Security Clearance;
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Note: Any overwriting will not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application will be disregarded. JSW Law is not responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details, call HRO at 365305 / 114(extension) during office hours.
|Guidelines for Internship||Download|
|Job Description Form||Download|
The Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law is pleased to announce vacancy for the following post:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Slots||Qualification Requirement||Job Responsibilities|
|1||ICT Technical Assistant||01||Class XII with Diploma in ICT/ Diploma in Management System with 1-2 Years’ Experience in related field (Networking and Computer hardware)|
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the above criteria may kindly submit the applications along with the following documents to this office located at Taba, Thimphu during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) or email your application and all documents to email@example.com. The last date of the application is 30th October 2017.
- Curriculum Vitae with recent Passport Sized Photograph;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcript of Class X, XII & Diploma in ICT;
- Approved Online Security Clearance;
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- No Objection Certificate if employed from the previous employer
- Copy of Work Experience Certificate for the particular post, if any.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. JSW Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details, call us at 365305/ 114 (extension) during office hours.