JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2017-18/485 16th April, 2018
The Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law is pleased to announce vacancy for the following post:
|Position Title:||Deputy Project Manager|
|No. of Slots:||1 (One)|
|Preferred Candidate:||Civil Engineer or Any Engineer/ Architect, who has Project Management Background|
|Experience:||Minimum 10 Years (Applicants not having this experience will not be accepted)|
|Job Responsibilities:||Terms of Reference (TOR)|
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the above criteria may kindly submit the applications along with the following documents addressed to our Project Director, Jigme Singye Wangchuck Law Project, Taba, P.O. Box-1533, Thimphu during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm). The last date of the application is 30th April 2018.
- Curriculum Vitae with recent Passport Sized Photograph;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcripts;
- Approved Online Security Clearance;
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- No Objection Certificate if employed from the previous employer
- Copy of Work Experience Certificate for the particular post, if any.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. JSW Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details, call us at 17125660/ 77875898 during office hours.