In reference to advertisement No. JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2017-2018/596 dated 7th June 2018, Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law is pleased to re-announce vacancy for the following posts:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Slot||Remarks||TOR|
|1||Security Guard||1||Preferably Ex-Armed Force Personnel with basic reading & writing;
Aged 25-50 years;
Contract based for 1 year; extendable based on Performance.
|2||Plumber||1||VTI graduate with National Certificate Level 2 (NC 2)||[ddownload id=”1954″]|
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the above criteria may kindly submit the applications along with the following documents addressed to the Dean, JSW Law, Taba, P.O. Box-1533, Thimphu during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm). The last date of the application is 17th July 2018.
- Application Letter;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcripts/Certificates/School Leaving Certificates;
- Approved Online Security Clearance;
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting will not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
- No Objection Certificate if employed from the previous employer
- Copy of Work Experience Certificate for the particular post, if any.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application will be disregarded. JSW Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details, call us at 365305/Ext. 114 during office hours