JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2018-19/565 15th March 2019
The JSW School of Law is pleased to announce vacancy for two faculty positions (for Property Law and for Tort Law).
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the criteria may kindly submit the application along with the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of the application is 31st March 2019.
1. A completed Application for Faculty Position Form;
2. Latest Curriculum Vitae;
3. Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
4. Copy of Academic Transcripts & Certificates (Degree & XII);
5. Approved Online Security Clearance;
6. Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
7. A No-Objection Certificate if employed from previous employer;
8. Any published articles/research or work experience certificates;
9. Two Referee Reports; each report should meet certain academic or professional requirements.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. The Law School shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details call us at 365305/ 114 (extension) during office hours.