JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2018-19/785 28th May, 2018
The JSW School of Law is pleased to announce vacancy for Sr. Administrative Assistant.
Please click here to view the Terms of Reference.
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the criteria may kindly submit the application along with the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of the application is 15th June 2019.
1. A completed Application for Staff Position Form;
2. Latest Curriculum Vitae;
3. Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
4. Copy of Academic Transcripts & Certificates (Degree & XII);
5. Approved Online Security Clearance;
6. Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor.
7. A No-Objection Certificate if employed from previous employer;
8. Any work experience certificates;
9. One Referee Report.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application will be disregarded. JSW School of Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications sent through post. For further details, call us at 365305/Ext. 114 during office hours.