JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2019-2020/251 2 October 2019
JSW School of Law is pleased to announce vacancy for ICT Technical Assistant position.
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the criteriamay kindly submit the application along with the following documentsto:email@example.com.The last day for acceptance of an application is 31st October 2019.
- A completed Application for Staff Position Form;
- Latest Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcripts& Certificates (Degree & XII);
- One Referee Report;
- Valid Security Clearance;
- Copy of a valid Medical Fitness Certificate. (Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor);
- A No-Objection Certificate if employed, from previous employer; and
- Any relevant work experience certificates.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. JSW School of Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications and accompanying documents sent through post.For further details, call us at 365305/ 114 (extension) during regular office hours.