JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2019-2020/250 2 October 2019
The JSW School of Law is pleased to re-announce vacancies for two faculty positions: (1) Tort and Family Law; and (2) Research and Writing Skills.
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the criteria, should kindly submit an application along with the following documentsto:email@example.com.The last day for acceptance of an application for either position is 31st October 2019.
- A completed Application for Faculty Position Form;
- Latest Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcripts& Certificates (PGDNL, Degree & XII);
- Two Referee Reports; each report should meet certain academic or professional requirements;
- Approved Online Security Clearance;
- Copy of a valid Medical Fitness Certificate (Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor);
- A No-Objection Certificate if employed, from previous employer; and
- Any published articles/research or work experience certificates.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded.JSW School of Lawshall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications and accompanying documents sent through post.For further details, call us at 365305/ 114 (extension) during regular office hours.
Individuals who have previously applied for these positions in the past, but were not selected, are kindly requested not to apply again in this round of recruiting.