JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2019-2020/372 18th November 2019
JSW School of Law is pleased to announce vacancy for the following positions:
|1||ICT Technical Assistant||1||Please click here to view the Terms of Reference.|
|2||Driver (Light Vehicle)||1||Please click here to view the Terms of Reference.|
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the criteria may kindly submit the application along with the following documents to email@example.com. The last day for acceptance of an application is 3rd December 2019.
- A completed Application for Staff Position Form;
- Latest Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcripts & Certificates (Degree & XII) for Sl. No. 1; and Academic Transcripts & Certificates for Class X for Sl. No. 2;
- One Referee Report for Sl. No. 1;
- Valid Security Clearance;
- Copy of a valid Medical Fitness Certificate. (Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor);
- A No-Objection Certificate if employed, from previous employer; and
- Any relevant work experience certificates.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. JSW School of Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications and accompanying documents sent through post. For further details, call us at 365305/ 114 (extension) during regular office hours.