JSWLAW/5/HRM-02/2019-2020/665 17th March 2020
JSW School of Law is pleased to announce vacancy forthe following positions:
|1||Faculty for Corporate Law and Entrepreneurialism Clinic||1||Please click here to view the Terms of Reference.|
|2||Student Residential Advisor (for girls)||1||Please click here to view the Terms ofReference.|
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the criteria may kindly submit the application along with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.The last day for acceptance of an application is 1st April 2020.
A completed Application for Staff Position Form;
- Latest Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcripts& Certificates (PGDNL, Degree & XII) for Sl. No. 1; and Academic Transcripts & Certificates (Degree & XII) for Sl. No. 2;
- Two Referee Reports; each report should meet certain academic or professional requirements for Sl. No. 1; and One Referee Report for Sl. No. 2;
- Approved Online Security Clearance;
- Copy of a valid Medical Fitness Certificate. (Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor);
- A No-Objection Certificate if employed, from previous employer;and
- Any published articles/research or work experience certificates.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. JSW School of Law shall not be responsible for any delays in receiving applications and accompanying documents sent through post.For further details, call us at 365305/ 114 (extension) during regular office hours.