26th May 2020
The JSW School of Law is pleased to re-announce the vacancy for the following position:
|1||Faculty for Corporate Law and Entrepreneurialism Clinic||1||Please click here to view the Terms of Reference.|
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the criteria may kindly submit the application along with the following documents.The last day for acceptance of an application is 20th June 2020.
- Job Application Form ( Google Form);
- Latest Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Copy of Academic Transcripts & Certificates for PGDNL, Degree & XII (both sides);
- Two Referee Reports; each report should meet certain academic or professional requirements;
- Approved Online Security Clearance;
- Copy of a valid Medical Fitness Certificate. (Any overwriting shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor);
- A No-Objection Certificate if employed, from previous employer; and
- Any published articles/research or work experience certificates.
If any of the above documents are missing, the application shall be disregarded. JSW School of Law shall not be responsible for any applications received through email. You are required to submit the applications through Job Application Google Form only. For further details, email us at email@example.com.